“You cannot acquire experience, you must undergo it” – Albert Camus
To complement its popular ‘Walking Tours’ Experiences, Woodbridge is proud to introduce its ‘Things that money can’t usually buy’ Series
Our ‘Things that money can’t usually buy’ Series contains a selection of ‘behind the scenes’, ‘meet the maker’ and ‘hands on’ experiences, many of which are exclusive to Woodbridge on the Derwent.
Included also in this series are our Big Boy Toys Experiences, the Paddock to Plate Experiences and our Simple Pleasures Experiences which guests are really enjoying.
This series is continually evolving and new offerings are added as the experiences are developed. During the 2012/13 season we will be adding new ‘Exclusive to Woodbridge’ 4WD expeditions into the wilderness, abseiling, helicpoter, rafting and kayaking experiences, and we are developing a Truffle experience.
Our Summer Dining Programme (see Dining page) is being developed to offer a culinary journey to complement our ‘Paddock to Plate’ Experiences
Please contact us before making a reservation as we will have to first confirm availability for the activity or guide.
Walking Tours … more
- The Woodbridge – Cradle Mountain Overland Track Guided Walking Experience
- Photographic Walking Tour – ‘paths less well travelled’ with an photographic expert
- Freycinet, Maria Island and excursion into the ‘back of beyond’
The ‘Things that money can’t usually buy’ Experience Series … more
- Up close and personal with …
- Behind the scenes with …
- Try your hand at …
Big Boy Toys Series ……. more
- For no other reason than because you can!
Paddock to Plate Series …….. more
- Everything from cooking classes to helping with the harvest!
Simple Pleasures Series …….. more
- Celebrate the fact that having a fabulous experience need not cost anything!