Private Kayaking or Rafting
- The Derwent is beautiful river. Clean waters, the variety in the river run, and constantly changing countryside, maintain interest throughout the trip.
- Starting at Woodbridge’s private rural annex, Truffle Lodge, you will kayak downstream towards Woodbridge through cliffs, under country rail and road bridges, through hop fields and orchards. This is a visually spectacular trip with moderate rapids for a bit on an adrenalin rush!
- There are no minimum numbers for kayaking
- Minimum numbers are necessary for rafting.
From $405 per person
- Transfers to and from Woodbridge included
- Gourmet lunch riverside en route
These experiences need to be booked, some well in advance.
- for information and bookings.