Terms & Conditions:
So that we are all singing the same song
The Woodbridge is not designed to cater for youngsters or babies. Children who are comfortable being ‘young adults’ will feel right at home. Each Suite and Room accommodates a maximum of 2 persons and Woodbridge does not have additional beds. A separate room will be required for children, who will need to feel comfortable sleeping in their own room. Our ‘Rooms’ pages suggest which rooms are in close proximity for this purpose. The Arches is the only twin share option.
- Usually a booking fee of 50% will be charged immediately to confirm the reservation of your room. The balance will be charged 14 days prior to Check In date.
- Usually, cancellations made before 14 days prior to Checkin Date incur a 50% cancellation fee of entire stay (*Calculated from 3 pm check in time).
- Usually, cancellations made after 14 days prior to Checkin Date incur a 100% cancellation fee of entire stay (*Calculated from 3 pm check in time).
- Not withstanding the above, any additional Payment Terms specific to your reservation will take precedence.
- Cancellations for the period 24 Dec – 31 Jan and all public holiday weekends; all cancellations must be advised 30 days prior to Checkin Date. Failure to do so will incur a charge equivalent to 100% of the booking. Irrespective, the 50% penalty will apply for cancellations in the period before 30 days prior to Check In date.
- Completion of the reservation confirms your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions Including Payment, Cancelation & Refund Policies.
- We understand that unplanned events can necessitate cancelation, and we strongly recommend travel insurance. Woodbridge is a very small hotel indeed. We do not have the flexibility of larger establishments, and cancellations affect us greatly. We respectfully request that you do not ask for refunds outside of those agreed as refusal is unpleasant for all.
Rates are in Australian dollars and include all local taxes. Visa, Mastercard and American Express are accepted. Visa and Mastercard incur 1% surcharge. A 3% surcharge applies to American Express. Charges will show on your statement as paid to Derwent Valley Hospitality (INUSWE Trust).
Woodbridge values its staff, and in line with OHS guidelines, staff are not permitted to carry luggage in excess of 20kilograms. Please be aware that Woodbridge is a Heritage-listed building and there are no lifts.
Hours of Operation can be found on our Your Stay pages. Please be aware that checkin is 3.00-6.00pm. Please also be aware that The Pavilion is an in-house dining room and not an open-to-the-public restaurant. As such it operates for limited hours and food is served at specific times. Light snacks are served from 3.00pm, last booking and order by 5.00pm please. As The Pavilion closes at 8.00pm, we suggest that guests be seated by 6.30pm.
It is accepted that all information required by the guest in relation to this stay at Woodbridge has been made available, and the guest has made an informed decision to proceed with the reservation.
The Woodbridge has a strict non smoking policy. Smoke taint will incur a penalty cleaning charge of a minimum two night rate.
While the use of our equipment is complimentary, guests are responsible for their own safety and use our equipment at their own risk. Please fill in our Release & Indemnity Form before using equipment.