Do as much or as little as you wish
Woodbridge sits on the banks of the beautiful Derwent River and the river features in so many activities – walking, kayaking, rafting, swimming and fishing.
We are in the Derwent Valley, Tasmania’s renowned gourmet food bowl, so premier wineries and farm gate producers feature significantly in most guests’ itineraries.
The Derwent Valley is breath-takingly beautiful, with constantly changing vistas along winding country roads and meandering walking tracks. Wilderness areas are close by as are Russell Falls, Mt Field National Park and the Styx Valley old growth forests which are the home of the tallest hardwoods in the world.
Woodbridge is ideally situated in the centre of Southern Tasmania, and guests frequently settle in and make us their base.
- 25 minutes to Hobart
- 40 minutes to the Airport
- 5 minutes to wineries
- 10 minutes to Agrarian Kitchen
- 20 minutes to MONA
- 30 minutes to Salamanca Markets
- 30 minutes to the Mt Field & Russell Falls wilderness areas
- 1hr 40mins to Port Arthur
- 2hr 40mins to Wine Glass Bay & Freycinet